We are a private membership, tax exempt, nonprofit education association for properly licensed or certified professionals serving our industry.
Members are required to obtain and maintain proper certification or licensing in their profession.
If you're not currently properly licensed or certified, we encourage you to join as an Associate Member and we'll help you upgrade to Professional Membership this year.
Because we're nonprofit and because we have several volunteers to help you, we can offer you many benefits for a lot less than you would otherwise pay. Please check us out. We believe you'll find that joining us makes sense:
3. Personally, and
Three Membership Options
We offer three types of membership to best serve you and your needs:
1. Education Organization Membership for established educators
2. Professional Membership for established professionals
3. Associate Membership for members building their business
1. Education Organization Membership
If you're an established educator we guarantee we will win a grant for you to become accredited by the American Accreditation Commission
that will pay your initial accreditation fee of $2500 and 90% of your monthly renewal fees as long as you're an education member of this association. We'll pay the other 10% from your annual dues.
This grant is only available to the first 100 educators in the health, natural therapies, nutrition and wellness industries that are accepted. We guarantee we will be successful, with your cooperation, or we will refund 100% of your initial dues. Why?
1. There is a drastic shortage of human and pet wellness instructors in North America
2. Knowledge about wellness and health is diminishing because some companies are threatened by it
3. The professionals you train will keep this association viable for a long time
4. The public will learn the value of wellness, nutrition and general health
If you are an established wellness educator, we really want to help you win this grant and we will do anything we can to help that happen.